Further Steps to Get Rid of Klebsiella:
If you want to take it a step further there are some protocols to kill the bacteria using oregano oil and colloidal silver. These substances have a natural anti-bacterial effect, working the same way antibiotics do without killing the beneficial gut flora. Here is a study that confirms that Oregano oil helps to kill many types of Enterobacteriaceae bacteria including Klebsiella bacteria.
Drink 80-90 ml of Colloidal Silver, three or four times a day for 60 days. Did you know it can also be used when you have a cold or the flu?
Oregano oil should only be used short term. 4-6 drops for 7-10 days is recommended by Dr. Mercola.
2. Anxiety, Stress, Fear, and Anger
Autoimmune and inflammatory diseases run in my whole family. One common observation that I made is that people with anxiety and fear develop such kinds of diseases more. Chronic stress causes a constant release of cortisol (stress hormone) in your body. Over time this causes inflammation, the very thing you want to avoid to prevent diseases and to keep existing diseases like AS from becoming worse.
If you already have AS, studies show that being in an anxious or depressed state of mind makes the AS even worse. The science behind is:
Our Nervous system is divided into two parts:
- Sympathetic nervous system: This is the part of our nervous system that takes over when we stress or feel anxious or afraid. Cortisol and adrenaline hormones are released into our blood, sugars in our bodies are released to fuel our muscles, blood is directed away from our digestive system and to our muscles all so that we can run away from danger. But in today’s world, we rarely need to run away, and all the hormones and sugars are left in our bloodstream.
- Parasympathetic nervous system: This part of the nervous system is the one that calms us down. We want to be in a state of the parasympathetic nervous system always.
During short bouts of stress, fear, or anger the sympathetic nervous system is helpful and if we really are in danger, we are better off for it. But constantly experiencing these feelings and not dealing with them effectively trains your brain to react to even simple situations by causing you to feel stressed or anxious. This is not good at all.
This brings down your quality of life. You become more prone to illnesses, you have a lot of inflammation which can cause pain and diseases, you feel tired often and become run down. This is no way for anyone to live yet so many of us do every day.
How to Activate Parasympathetic system for Better Sleep and to Improve Digestion
- Make a list what makes you anxious: It is very helpful to write down all the things that are causing you to feel anxious, look at them, and then writing down solutions. Some of them you can do nothing about, let them go. Most you either can do something about or are unfounded. Remember that we are all human, and no one is perfect, but we can choose how to deal with our errors and what life throws at us.
- Take a deep breath: Whenever I find myself in a stressful situation like an argument with my spouse, I pause for a second, concentrate on my breath. Take a deep inhalation of fresh cold air, hold the air for 3 seconds and slowly release unwanted thoughts and feeling when I exhale.
- Be present: The future is an uncertain place. Worrying about the future can cause a lot of anxiety. The past we can do nothing about but learn the lessons we were taught. What is important is here and now. Living your best life now is the way to a better future. A good way to be present is to concentrate on your body and seeing how it feels right now. You can also concentrate on your breathing.
- Practice gratitude: Sometimes we can get so bogged down in everything that is wrong in our lives and the world around us that we forget about all the blessings in our lives. Make time each day to either think about what you are thankful for and write it down or speak to a friend or family member about all that you are thankful for each day.
- Get enough nutrients: A healthy diet is the best way to support your nervous system. In particularly, calcium, potassium, and phosphorus, can help to balance your nervous system to make sure that each part works when and how they are meant to. Eat plenty of greens and add in some lean beef, pumpkin seeds, and raw yogurt.
- Meditation: Meditation can help you to take control of your life. It is very calming so it relieves stress and it brings us back to the present. Make some time to meditate every day, even 5-10 minutes is okay.
- Saunas: Infrared saunas are great because they start the healing and detoxing from deep inside and can relieve pain. You can sit in the sauna for up to 30 minutes. Make sure that you are well hydrated before and after, and you use a heat-safe water bottle to stay hydrated inside the sauna.
- Cold showers: Taking a cold shower is also great. While exposed to cold water, the sympathetic nervous system is activated, but after you become used to the temperature the parasympathetic nervous system takes over helping you to feel more relaxed.
- Join a support forum: There are many forums online where people who are suffering from AS can come together and offer each other support. You may even have a support group near you that you can become a part of. Speaking to people who understand what you are going through can ease the feelings of isolation and anxiety that can come with the disease.
- Reiki and massage: Reiki is the use of energy to promote healing in the body. Energy is channeled into the body by the touch of atherapist. Studies show Reiki can be quite effective at relieving anxiety and pain. Another great method to promote relaxation and pain relief is massage. Using both reiki and massage can activate your parasympathetic nervous system.
- Exercise: Yoga is very calming and is great for pain relief and increasing mobility and strength. An instructor will be able to guide you through poses that a safe and effective for you. Going for a walk, especially out in nature is also very relaxing and will help you with your mobility.
Here is one man’s story of how he reversed his AS. Through diet and lifestyle changes, all natural, Ralph Ruiz has managed to reverse his AS so completely that people cannot believe that he ever even had AS.